Monday, December 1, 2008

The Simple things in Life...

So I just need to share a funny story...I'm kind of playing catch up. This weekend I was in Cody with my family. It was so much fun to be together as you can see from the pictures below. Saturday night we all went to the new James Bond movie and loved it but the best part was what happened after. Let me first give you a little background...

"Back in the day"-meaning high school I had a group of really close friends! We have all moved on with our lives and about a year ago one of my friends contacted me and told me he had just moved to Laramie. We got together a couple times because he wanted girl advice...First let me start off by telling you that I have no idea what girls are thinking EVER let alone myself! He has called me a couple times in the last few months wanting my advice...once I actually answered the phone by accident and pretended to be the answering machine...beep and all. The other couple of times I just let him leave a message. He is a really nice guy I just wasn't in the mood.

Back to my story...after the movie we stopped by the gas station to fill up and who is in the pump opposite us but this guy! I pulled my hood over my head and asked everyone in my car not to look at him. He was trying to get his hood open on his car to check the oil and could not figure it out!...Now you need to know my family are all very nice people and so what do we do...sit in the car and talk about who is going to help him all the while I am hiding hoping he doesn't see me because I felt so bad for not calling him...so I decided to pull a typical "Alicia Move..." I called him...while I was sitting in the car right next to him and asked him where he was and what he was doing. I know I'm a jerk but it was pretty entertaining for me and my family! They all had to pretend they weren't in the car with me...I can only imagine how he will feel the next time he comes over to Cami and Jeff's house to hang out and realizes that my brother in law was the guy that helped him get into the hood of his car!!! BLAAAAHAHAHA!

No comments: