Ok this is for Meg!!!
1. Started your own blog - Yep! I tried to wait till I had kids but...
2. Slept under the stars – Yep, on the tramp, on a boulder in the mountains when it was raining, on my parent's roof, and at the sea of Galilee
3. Played in a band – Clarinet and French Horn baby!
4. Visited Hawaii - no
5. Watched a meteor shower - Yep
6. Given more than you can afford to charity-Yes only because I was half asleep I told someone yes on the phone and got a bill in the mail...tried to ignore it and they sent me another bill with a late fee!
7. Been to Disneyland – Yep
8. Climbed a mountain – yes to take my name out of a book on top of heart mountain that a missionary hiked on P-day and wrote our names in it swearing he was going to marry me when he got home from his mission, and I hiked Mt. Sinai at 3:00 am to see the sunrise!
9. Held a praying mantis – no
10. Sang a solo – To try out for a musical and it was the most horrible experience of my life!
11. Bungee jumped-no
12. Visited Paris -no
13. Watched a lightning storm at sea - Yep in a ship on the Sea of Galilee
14. Taught yourself an art from scratch - Yep
15. Adopted a child-no
16. Had food poisoning - Yep
17. Walked to the top of the Statue of Liberty-no
18. Grown your own vegetables-no
19. Seen the Mona Lisa in France - no
20. Slept on an overnight train - Yep - in Egypt it kept stopping and starting really fast...my roommate fell off of her bunk and my friend was hovering over the toilet when it was stopped for a second and it started too fast and she fell on the floor and wet all over herself!
21. Had a pillow fight – of course
22. Hitch hiked - nope
23. Taken a sick day when you’re not ill - O yes!!!
24. Built a snow fort - yes, My Dad used to help us build Igloo's growing up. I remember one year we even slept in it!
25. Held a lamb - yes
26. Gone skinny dipping - YEP!
27. Run a marathon- I'm still at the "visualizing myself doing it" Stage!
28. Ridden in a gondola in Venice -no
29. Seen a total eclipse- yes
30. Watched a sunrise or sunset - Both but I have to admit I have seen more sunsets!
31. Hit a home run - Sure did! When I was a nanny I was helping the 4 year old practice for T-ball I just had to show him how good I was.
32. Been on a cruise - Yep on the Nile River
33. Seen Niagara Falls in person- Yep! With my Mom and Grandma on the Canadian side and the American Side. It was beautiful!
34. Visited the birthplace of your ancestors-How far back? because I've been to Idaho a million times!
35. Seen an Amish community- Yes
36. Taught yourself a new language- No
37. Had enough money to be truly satisfied-For one day when I opened my Student Loan check
38. Seen the Leaning Tower of Pisa in person - No
39. Gone rock climbing – Does Repelling count? I kinda hiked up the side of the rock to get to the top!
40. Seen Michelangelo’s David - No
41. Sung karaoke – Yes the Classic "Girls Just Wanna' have fun"
42. Seen Old Faithful geyser erupt - Yes
43. Bought a stranger a meal at a restaurant -No
44. Visited Africa- Yep to switch flights
45. Walked on a beach by moonlight – Yep Hilton Head South Carolina to see the Dolphin's. It was amazing!
46. Been transported in an ambulance-No
47. Had your portrait painted - Yes - by my secret Santa in Seminary
48. Gone deep sea fishing- Yep I caught a baby shark.
49. Seen the Sistine Chapel in person - No
50. Been to the top of the Eiffel Tower in Paris -No
51. Gone scuba diving or snorkeling – Yep
52. Kissed in the rain – Yes for almost and hour and a half what can I say he was a great kisser and I got a sinus infection the next day!
53. Played in the mud – My family loves to play mud football! It was a favorite Pre-date before Homecoming and Prom
54. Gone to a drive-in theater - Yep! In a dump truck
55. Been in a movie-no
56. Visited the Great Wall of China -no
57. Started a business - Trying
58. Taken a martial arts class-no, I can't make Karate sounds I just laugh at myself and the other people doing it
59. Visited Russia-no
60. Served at a soup kitchen-No
61. Sold Girl Scout cookies-No Way!
62.Gone whale watching- Yes
63. Got flowers for no reason - Yes from myself anonymously! HAHA
64. Donated blood, platelets or plasma - Yep all three
65. Gone sky diving-No
66. Visited a Nazi Concentration Camp -Yes
67. Bounced a check- Yep
68. Flown in a helicopter- Yep on a date
69. Saved a favorite childhood toy – no
70. Visited the Lincoln Memorial-no
71. Eaten Caviar- Yeah on a date along with sushi, it was $60 a plate!
72. Pieced a quilt-No
73. Stood in Times Square -No
74. Toured the Everglades-No
75. Been fired from a job- Yep
76. Seen the Changing of the Guards in London- No
77. Broken a bone -Nope
78. Been on a speeding motorcycle- Yes Many times! I love it! I'm going to be a Harley chick one day! A classy one of course!
79. Seen the Grand Canyon in person-no
80. Published a book- no but one day I will I have a couple in progress
81. Visited the Vatican - no
82. Bought a brand new car - nope
83. Walked in Jerusalem - Yes the old city and the new city
84. Had your picture in the newspaper –Yes, One for cosmetology school, twice for homecoming queen, and once when I was little there was a tornado by our house in Cody and they took a picture of my brother and I walking on the roof of our shed that was upside down.
85. Read the entire Bible - No
86. Visited the White House – No
87. Killed and prepared an animal for eating- No way but my Dad killed and prepared my pet bunny because I wouldn't feed it and then told me it was chicken. It was the best chicken I ever had.
88. Had chickenpox – Yes
89. Saved someone’s life-No
90.Sat on a jury- No
91. Met someone famous -Yep Muhammad Ali in the Chicago Airport on my way back from Israel I even got a picture with him and a signed card!
92. Joined a book club - Millions of times and I have tons of books that are only half read!
93. Lost a loved one - Yes
94. Had a baby - Yes
95. Seen the Alamo in person- No
96. Swam in the Great Salt Lake - Skinny dipped it burned SO bad! It was a dare!
97. Been involved in a law suit- No
98. Owned a cell phone – Yes
99. Been stung by a bee – Yes
I tag: Adrianne, Liz, Stefany, Cami, and Carissa
Wednesday, December 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment