Thursday, November 13, 2008

I Just Realized...

...why you should have kids when blogging...1. because seriously I have no fun stories to tell you everyday let alone every other day... 2. because it is so much more fun looking at pictures with more then one person in them!

So I had to post today and brag...I Finished all my Christmas Shopping! And I started a second job which means that I work daily from 8:00 am - 8:00 pm! AH the joys of single life! I love it!

Meg I'm counting down...I even made a paper chain!!! :) Tell Hallie her little mermaid costume is halfway done! Would you prefer a real coconut bra for her or a fake one...let me know! :) Your the mom!!!

3 comments:

Hoss.Rose.MiniB said...

I have almost totally given up on posting pictures, everyone knows what we look like, and any changes come with age and are ones we probably don't want to be documented!

Anonymous said...

Hey, I agree about it's not much fun without kids to blog! How are you?

Megs25 said...

Talk about the Christmas spirit! Haha!
I love that you made a paper chain! I'm gonna have to make one myself.
I'll tell Hallie. She'll be so excited.