So all my friends and family are doing this "blog" thing and forever I've been feeling like it's just for those who have families and want to keep everyone updated on their "families"! I don't have one of those but I have been running into a million people that I haven't seen forever and they are wondering what I have been doing with my life...so I figured I'd join the team...although I won't have any funny kid stories...sorry!
I do have to tell you that today I experianced my second most awkward moment IN MY LIFE and I'm leaving it at that!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




5 comments:
Did you see someone doing the nasty??
LOL maybe...
I am so excited that you have a blog. Now I can keep up with you. :) Don't worry, I thought the same thing about blogging...you had to have kids. But just for your info, I started mine BEFORE I had any and it has been so fun. And I still don't have any funny kid stories...yet, but that's ok. I like to think that my blog is still entertaining. :)
Then you should at least tell us you first most akward experience! They always make good stories. I am glad you have joined the rest of us at blogger:)
I would tell you but someone very close to me would kill me...it's one of those experiances! LOL Maybe in a couple years when it becomes a joke ... I'll fill you in then! :)
Post a Comment