Ahh! Derek has such cute kids! It's a shame I've never met them. It would be nice to see him and his family more. It looks like you had fun. I could definitely go for a vacation right about now. Love ya!
Oh man! your little nieces and nephews are getting soo big! What?!?! "Little Alicia" as I like to call her is just a doll!! Anyway, I miss you too dear friend! When are you coming to see my sorry butt???
3 comments:
Ahh! Derek has such cute kids! It's a shame I've never met them. It would be nice to see him and his family more. It looks like you had fun. I could definitely go for a vacation right about now. Love ya!
Lacy, they are SO cute! Your little boy is super cute too! We all have to get together again! Miss you guys! Love you!
Oh man! your little nieces and nephews are getting soo big! What?!?! "Little Alicia" as I like to call her is just a doll!! Anyway, I miss you too dear friend! When are you coming to see my sorry butt???
Post a Comment