Thursday, November 26, 2009

ThaNKsGivINg Take II......



So this is take two...I ran to Wal-Mart this morning on Thanksgiving Day of all days!  I kinda feels like it's Sunday because I was so guilty going to the store like it's soely my fault that people are working on Thanksgiving day...but my mom needed MATCHING Table cloths...

The boys finally got home from Phesant hunting this morning just in time to help cut up the turkey before we were ready to sit down...(Chad just needed a little taste to make sure he wanted to stay and eat with us)

This is the Smoked Turkey...Definately my favorite! (My Dad makes a mean smoked turkey.  Will, a family friend, watched in awe...)

Waiting for everyone to sit down so we can eat!  We have had so much fun!  My brother Kyle's in-law's all came from California to spend Thanksgiving with us!  What a great day we had I'm telling you everything about this dinner was very traditional and I do not think I will eat turkey again until next Thanksgiving...ok so we will see....but here you can see the homemade rolls, stuffing, Corn-a-copia (waffle cones filled with candy) decorations, individual fruit bowls, regular turkey, smoked turkey, candied yams, cranberry jelly, bean and potatoe caserol, broccoli salad, mashed potatoes and gravy.....
Chad was feeling sick before we even started...if you have no where to go next Thanksgiving then please come hang out with us we always have WAY too much food....

So to top off the day we had an incredibly family experience that my brother and his wife let us be a part of.  Nelissa Anne Fenton was born October 14th and they waited to bless her until today at our house while we could all be together.  I have been to so many baby blessings but I'm telling you there is something about being in your own home where the spirit is so incredibly strong and you just know that Families are ment to be eternal.  It was pretty incredible to see my brother bless his first baby.  What an emotional time for all there.  Cami/Jeff and Derick/Megan we missed you guys.

Look at this pretty little girl

Nelissa and Uncle Chad...

The night wouldn't be complete without a couple Sparkler bombs from Chad and Kyle Fenton Inc.
There will be a video to follow when I figure out how to post it. The blast litterally shook the china in our china cabinet...And to top off the night...
PIES


We had Banana Cream Pie, Chocolate/Reece's Cheese Cake, Pecan Pie, Apple Pie, and Thanksgiving wouldn't be complete without Pumpkin Pie....
The day is still not over until we go Spot light Shooting....Anyone wanna' come along!
What an incredible day I have been overwhelmed with all the blessings in my life, the family and friends! It was so awesome to wake up to 35 texts all wishing me a Happy Thanksgiving! 
We are truely so blessed!

No comments: