
Those of you that know my family know that we have alot of really fun traditions. One of them is to have a Halloween dinner ever year. As kids we LOVED it. We would usually invite another family and blindfold them and take them to a spot in the woods where we already had the table set up. My parents or someone the other family didn't know would dress up so you couldn't tell who they were and they would serve all the food. They wouldn't talk just grunt and stuff. It was pretty creepy. This and playing "Trick-or-Treat" were our favorite part of Halloween.
This year I had a Halloween dinner with my Achievement day girls and we had so much fun...

Isn't this the Scariest Mask you have ever SEEN! Lisa just imagine this standing outside the bathroom door when you walked out! HAHA
So we really were having fun in this picture. Courtney said we were supposed to be scary witches...we didn't quite get the face right!
Happy Halloween Everyone!
If you come to my house I promise you someone will be hiding somewhere to scare you so be careful!








3 comments:
How fun!! I bet your girls just loved it! I love Halloween stuff.
LOL Alicia, I'm so glad you didn't have that mask back when we were roommates. Is it possible to wet your pants even though you just went to the bathroom?
Seeing the mask reminded me of when Bro. and Sis. Sakota came to visit one Halloween night. You remember, Alicia? They were both wearing wolf masks and just wandered around our apartment for a while not saying anything. We were pretty sure it was them, but it was still rather unnerving/creepy.
Post a Comment