my...RANDOM...SPONTANEOUS...IRRATIONAL decisions...
"Roco"
Beagle/Pug Mix
...he is the one that started it all! He is living with the best family and his name is now Hadden...He comes to visit me occasionally!


"Astro"
Dauch/Austrailian Shepherd Mix
...Just a whim... I picked him up one weekend when I was in Denver and saw an add on craigs list...came home with him that weekend. I'm no dog expert so I had to give him to someone who was much better then I was because he was only 4 weeks old and I was told he was 8 when I got him...let me tell you 4 weeks in doggy years is like 8 months in human years! He now belongs to a wonderful family in Cheyenne and I get pictures and updates about every two weeks! What can I say...I'm starting to wonder if it's my calling in life to Adopt things out to every one else...
"Rocco"
Pug
This is for real! Isn't he so cute! As weird as it sounds I promise he is one of the smartest pugs I know. I have had him for five days and he is Kennel Trained, he knows his name, and he is super chill! Just my style! We get up at 5:30 and exercize and he comes to work with me. He is hillarious! No, he has not run into any walls yet! That's my IQ test...the minute he does...I think we may have trouble! He is a keeper!








1 comment:
Holy smokes Alicia, your first Roco, the Puggle was stinkin' cute!! But I do love Rocco the keeper, he is a smarty and so cute!
Post a Comment