I am so lucky because I have the best friends life could offer! I always joke about how the fact that I'm going to remain immature till the day I die, and what more could I ask for then friends who live the same! Ayzlynn will kill me when she see's these photo's but I couldn't resist. Sometimes in Laramie we get creative with how we do things just to get a little bit of a laugh. Here is how one random Laramie night turned out...
Ayzlynn decided she wanted to use my lock box for work to pay out of when we went to Hastings to get a movie for the night...(We call this the modern Chanel)...
(She didn't know I was taking this first picture - but I'm sorry I just couldn't resist please try and picture me walking behind her laughing so hard, about to wet my pants, with my eyes watering trying to take a picture of this! Ayz didn't even turn around...)
Finally I got her to look at me for a second for the candid camera shot, I'm still half bent over laughing so hard I could barely breath...can you imagine people's faces. Ayz just acted like it didn't phase her but look how red she was. HAHAHA!
At this point I am fully crying because I'm laughing so hard, about to hyperventilate, and Ayzlynn is doing her best to count out $22.00 in change and small bills to the cashier who has not even made a face at this point acting like EVERYTHING is normal! Who do they hire at this places seriously!
A couple day's before this I was asked to speak to the youth in my ward about Finding Joy in Life...this...my friends is how you find joy! Don't take yourself too seriously and laugh even harder at other people who don't either!!!







4 comments:
OH my gosh..that is hilarious!!!
Alicia, I would have been right there with you guys! I would have brought my suitcase to hold my money and pay with just to make you laugh hard enough to wet your pants.
I am going to kill you! The photos were not necessary for this story!
HA I USED TO WORK AT HASTINGS!!! I was only 16 though and it was in Idaho Falls, but still! They hire some weird people there.
Post a Comment