Just a little of me cheesin' it up at the Salon where I work



I just wanted to share this with you I wish I would have taken a before and after but she is a very pretty girl...when I met her she had bleached blond hair all over her head with about a two inch grow out and her hair was three inches past her shoulder. Her personality is a little more punkish so we changed her up a bit with an A-symmetrical "A" line...sometimes less really is more!!!



So you absolutely have to love this girl...check out that personality. She came in with hair to her shoulders and gave me a picture that looked just like this...(ok the bangs were a little longer) but check her out...I LOVE FUNKY Hair cuts...does she look like a mom to you???







5 comments:
Hi Alicia, this is Brittany Sheets, I met you at girls camp last year- (I am in the Snowy Range ward YW presidency and was loving your hair- when you spoke at New Beginnigs the other night...)anyway, I found your blog off of Stefany and Matts and saw that you are doing hair, since I love, love, love yours--I was wondering where it is you work, because I would love to start coming to you if you don't care. You are fabulous!
Hey Brittany I would love to do your hair! I'm commenting on my own profile so hopefully you will get this! LOL Your's is private :) Please call me anytime! My number is 760-3101 or you can call FLUX Studio anytime and they will schedule you with me as well!!! You are too sweet! I'm excited! You can also just text me on my cell it's 399-8845! Thanks so much!
Hey girl, Emily found your blog and told me about it. I love how much you write. I also have tagged you so check my blog
justthe2boykins.blogspot.com
Shannon
Hey Alicia it's Shauna. I love that A line haircut. It is so funny that a week before I saw it on your blog I cut my hair just like that. Kind of extreme for me and I really like it. My only request was short but can still fit in a pony.
OHH my gosh..Alicia!!! I found you!
I need to come see you for a cut..soon!
Post a Comment